BaseballGeeks
User: Guest40664
Read Mode: Topics
  BGEEKS Stats ~ Sign-Up As New User ~ Message Areas ~ FAQ

BaseballGeeks.com Home : BaseballGeeks : Headlines : Reading "Bosox possibly looking to shop Nomar to Cubs or Chisox to make economic room for Randy Johnson " Thread

Message #545 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  All
Reedster  
Subject:  Bosox possibly looking to shop Nomar to Cubs or Chisox to make economic room for Randy Johnson
Date:  7/15/04, 12:35pm
This would be a great deal for the Cubs and the Bosox if the Bosox can lure the Big Unit.Think about the Cub lineup... think about the Bosox rotation. Might just be the World Series match up, if this comes to fruition.

Reply to Msg #545
Back to Topics

5469 reads

970 clickthrough(s)

You cannot start a topic in the Headlines or Classifieds area... if you want to post a new message, try one of our other message areas!

Message #546 of 6634  *NEW*
To:  Reedster
Jaydawg  
Subject:  Re: Bosox possibly looking to shop Nomar to Cubs or Chisox to make economic room for Randy Johnso
Date:  7/17/04, 1:27pm
From what I understand, Big Randy is still interested in going to the Yankees. In the MLB world, money talks so expect Big Randy to be a Big Bronx hurler. The Cubs vs. the Red Sox in the World Series would be a dream and end the curses of the bambino and goat. As things stand now, that may happen. But, don't count out the Dodgers or the red hot Cardinals.

Reply to Msg #546
Back to Topics

6066 reads

Message #547 of 6634  *NEW*
drrubb  
Subject:  Re: Bosox possibly looking to shop Nomar to Cubs or Chisox to make economic room for Randy Johnso
Date:  7/18/04, 6:52pm
Please don't go to the Yankees Randy!Can someone say salary cap for baseball please?

Reply to Msg #547
Back to Topics

6064 reads

Message #548 of 6634  *NEW*
Reedster  
Date:  7/19/04, 8:07pm
Jawdawg:I counted out the Dodgers last Winter. Be realistic. The Dodgers have as much a chance of winning the World Series as, say, the Milwaukee Brewers.The Dodgers have overachieved this year. As a Dodger fan, I like this fact... but I still don't have any illusions as to their post season future.Forget it.

Reply to Msg #548
Back to Topics

6064 reads

Message #549 of 6634  *NEW*
Jaydawg  
Date:  9/12/04, 4:48pm
As to your previous post, never doubt the words and wisdom of "The Jaydawg". Milwaukee Brewers? The Dodgers were already in first place by 7/19. My prediction of the Blue Crew winning at least 85 games is turning out better than expected. Expect the Dodgers and Cards to compete for the N.L. Pennant and the Cubs to likely take the Wild Card, as Ba-Bo won't have much to hit down the stretch.

Reply to Msg #549
Back to Topics

6064 reads

RRBBS© Software, designed by Robert Reed.
Copyright, November, 2002. All Rights Reserved.

Site Meter